What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a unique identifier in the form of a text file that some servers send to the user’s device, to record information about what we have been doing for their pages, thus improving the quality and security of the web page. They have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts, to a specified future date from which they cease to be operative.
Usefulness of cookies on this Website
On this Website, cookies are used to facilitate navigation through its Portal, for security reasons and to obtain greater efficiency and personalization of the services offered to Users.
Types of cookies used on this Web Site
The cookies used are classified as follows:
1. Session cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that are not stored on the user’s device but deleted when the session ends. The information obtained by means of these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website and provide the services offered through this website, such as the free email account.
2. Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies are stored on the user’s device and allow browsing information to be recovered during future visits. These cookies expire, but some time after the session has ended. These cookies allow us to personalise your visits through your preferences (e.g. country and language)
Specifically, the following session cookies and permanent cookies are used for the purposes indicated below:
Some are strictly necessary, for example, those required for proper browsing or for recognizing user preferences during a visit to the website, and first-party analytics cookies, which compile statistical data on user activity.
Third-party cookies such as those used for identification, or external content supplements such as the Google search engine.
How to manage cookies on computers
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser or changing them using the following link “configuration of cookies”.
- Here’s how: Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Chrome para Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&visit_id=637111467684972453-2267922587&rd=1
Revoking consent given